The NCHS President’s Circle is comprised of top business and community leaders. This group of supporters represent our region’s strongest healthcare advocates including people just like you; individuals who care about the health and wellness of our neighbors in need.
The President’s Circle was created in 2017 to provide a source of unrestricted funds to aid our President & CEO as she addresses the organization’s most pressing needs. Membership allows you to support our healthcare providers and enhance the success of programs and services, while ensuring a healthier standard of living for our 65,000+ patients seen annually in San Diego’s North County and Riverside County.
Support through the President’s Circle is among the most valuable gifts one can give to NCHS. With this gift you are making a powerful statement about your commitment to the health of your community.
Become a part of the President’s Circle with a gift of $1,000
To become a member, please click here.
President’s Circle Funding Priorities
- Funding prescription costs for patients who cannot afford them
- Innovative programs promoting nutrition, parenting, childbirth education, and behavioral health
- Essential medical equipment in need of being updated or replaced
- Preventative care programs focused on the reduction of diabetes, obesity, and hypertension
- Well-baby examinations, immunizations, school physicals, and pediatric dental screenings