The NCHS President’s Circle has been established and is comprised of some of our region’s strongest healthcare advocates including people just like you, who care about the health and wellness of our neighbors in need. Business and community leaders are among those who make up this vital group of supporters.
The NCHS President’s Circle Fund was created to help provide a source of unrestricted support to aid our President/CEO as she addresses the organization’s most pressing needs. Membership allows you to support our healthcare providers, enhance the success of programs and services while ensuring a healthier standard of living for our 65,000+ patients seen annually in San Diego’s North County and Riverside County.
President Circle members will be recognized annually with ongoing updates regarding the status of healthcare legislation, insights to the inner workings of NCHS, and an annual social gathering with our President/CEO, Barbara Kennedy.
Become a part of the President’s Circle with a gift of $1,000
To become a member, please click here.
President’s Circle Funding Priorities
- President’s Circle Funding PrioritiesFunding prescription costs for patients who cannot afford them
- Innovative programs promoting nutrition, parenting, childbirth education, and behavioral health
- Essential medical equipment in need of being updated or replaced
- Preventative care programs focused on the reduction of diabetes, obesity, and hypertension
- Well-baby examinations, immunizations, school physicals, and pediatric dental screenings
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”
– Winston Churchill