Health Care Provider North County San Diego
When you’re looking for a quality health care provider, there’s no better option than North County Health Services. We have a large staff of highly trained medical professionals who are here to assist you. Each medical provider and staff member on our team is not only experienced in the health care industry, but are also very patient and courteous.
When you visit North County Health Services, you are part of our family and as your health care provider, we are committed to restoring your health and providing outstanding, quality care you can trust.
Below you will find information to help you locate nearby health care providers, and direct you to their contact information.
Types of Health Care Providers Near Me
It can be overwhelming to think about all the various medical needs you and your family have. Even if you are relatively healthy, you need a number of health care providers near you to get all of your family members taken care of. Between adult medicine and pediatric care, a chiropractor and dental care, and much more, various appointments to the different offices can quickly become too much. At NCHS, we have numerous health care providers with a variety of specialties, and many of them are located in the same building! You can give up your search for “health care providers near me” now that you’ve found NCHS. Take a look at our health care providers list and get the information you need on the specialists you need to see.
- Adult Medicine – Adults have different healthcare needs than children, and our adult medicine providers specialize in exactly that. These doctors can prescribe medications when you’re sick, do physical exams at wellness checks, and make suggestions about how to be healthier in your day-to-day life. They can also make recommendations and provide referrals to other specialists that you may need to see, such as a chiropractor or shingles treatment expert.
- Behavioral Health – Mental health challenges affect far more people nowadays than ever before, but that means there are more services available in the realm of behavioral health. Whether you’re dealing with anxiety, depression, PTSD, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or chemical dependency, behavioral health care providers near you are available.
- Chiropractor – Chiropractors offer far more than just back pain relief. Since they are experts on the central nervous system, they will always seek to get to the root cause of any problem you’re having, and they’ll work to remedy the problem from the inside out. Headaches, neck pain, digestive issues, and so much more can all be improved upon with chiropractic care from an NCHS chiropractic provider.
- Dental Care – Regular visits to the dentist are not something that most people enjoy, but they are an important part of maintaining your overall health. At NCHS, our dental health care providers near me are available for teeth cleanings, fluoride treatments, fillings and extractions, root canals, and denture fittings. Our health care providers list includes dentists at most locations, so check with the clinic nearest you to schedule a dental care visit.
- Midwifery Care Services – Pregnancy is an exciting time, but it also comes with its fair share of questions, concerns, and doctor’s appointments. NCHS has an amazing staff of midwives who provide amazing midwifery care services to give you natural, supportive, and health-focused prenatal care available.
- Pediatric Care – Our pediatricians can see your children from birth through age 18, and they always provide amazing care that is age-appropriate and focused on optimal health, growth, and development. Pediatric care includes wellness checks, sick visits, asthma management, hearing and vision screenings, and more.
- Shingles Treatment – If you have shingles or are at risk of getting shingles, you need a specialist. Our health care providers list includes experts in shingles treatment who can help you ease the symptoms of shingles and heal and recover as quickly as possible.
- Sinus Infection Treatment – Many people experience recurring sinus infections, but our physicians are incredible at providing sinus infection treatment. They also will help you to optimize your health to avoid sinus infections in the future and prevent them from getting worse.
- Women’s Health – Women need their own specialist providers, and we have several at NCHS. Between wellness checks, prenatal care, postpartum care, and everything in between, our women’s health care providers list is full of incredible physicians who truly love to take care of the women in our community and help them be as healthy as possible.
Find a Provider
Let our patient navigation center help you find a health care provider who is close to you and offers all the services that you need to keep you and your family healthy. We understand how important it is to find a doctor that is nearby, offers the services you need, and is someone you can trust. Each health care provider at North County Health Services is friendly, respectful and committed to delivering the health care you need to make a full recovery.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or speak to a health care provider, please contact us and a patient navigation representative will be happy to assist you.
Schedule an Appointment: (760) 736-6767
Health Care Reform: (760) 736-6734
Women’s Health Appointment: (760) 736-8700
WIC Program: (888) 477-6333
Patient Navigation Center Hours:
- Monday: 7:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday: 7:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Wednesday: 7:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Thursday: 7:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Find a Doctor – Search All Providers
We have health care providers from all specialties and backgrounds in our health centers. Use our drop down menu below to help you find a provider. Customize your provider search with our Services, Location, Gender and Language options to help you narrow your results. You’ll be given a list of providers, along with their services, locations and languages
To schedule an appointment with any of our providers, contact our Patient Navigation Center. To contact a specific location, you can view our list of available health service centers.