Thank you for your interest in becoming a Patient Advisor and serving on our Patient Advisory Committee. Our Patient Advisors make valuable contributions to NCHS’ mission by sharing their time, perspectives and experience with our organization to help us improve our health care services and enhance the patient experience. Patient Advisors work side-by-side with NCHS staff and work groups to identify clinic issues, brainstorm possible solutions and help improve/implement process.
Please complete and submit this application if you feel you meet the following requirements and are interested in becoming a Patient Advisor:
- Able to make a one-year commitment to serve on our Patient Advisory Committee;
- Identify patient concerns and needs.
- Generate ideas to improve current processes and systems.
- Comfortable sharing both positive and negative experiences in a constructive way.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
At NCHS, we don’t just accept varying opinions – we embrace it!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender preference or identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
Thank you! Once your application has been received we will contact you within 7 business days. We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this role.
Patient Retention & Engagement