NCHS Ramona WIC
1039 D Street
Ramona, CA 92065
Click For Directions
(closed lunch 12p-12:45p)
The NCHS WIC office in Ramona is located at 1039 D Street, Suite 2, Ramona, CA 92065, in the same block as 7-Eleven, the Citibank ATM, Jack in the Box, and close to Mamma Rosa, and many other local businesses. Our Ramona location was put on the corner of D St and 11th St to make it a convenient location for mothers and their children to get related health services and education.
Getting to the Ramona WIC clinic is easy, whether you’re just a few blocks away or need to make a quick trip down Main St or 10th St. Once you’re at the corner of 10th and Main, head southeast along 10th St and take a right onto D St. Look to your right for the parking lot for our WIC office, Groff Sales & Designs, Farmers Insurance, and the High Valley Veterinary Hospital.
If you need help locating the WIC office “near me” in Ramona, don’t hesitate to give us a call and we’ll help you find our clinic.
WIC Program Ramona
The NCHS WIC Program, located at 1039 D Street, Suite 2 in Ramona, is designed to provide extensive services and care to women, infants and children. We want you to be able to not only keep yourself healthy, but also all of your newborns and young children. Our care extends to foster children, grandchildren and children of single fathers.
What does our WIC Program specialize in? We help women as they go through pregnancy and the earliest years of raising a child. We’re committed to making your life easier by providing you with support and resources to:
- Reduce complications during pregnancy.
- Prevent low birth weight babies and promote birth outcomes that are healthy.
- Reduce iron deficiency anemia in women, infants, and children.
- Promote and support breastfeeding.
- Promote optimum development and growth of infants and young children.
- Promote healthy eating while pregnant.
What does the WIC Program provide?
- Specialized checks to allow you to purchase healthy foods for yourself and/or your children: milk, fruits and vegetables, whole grains, eggs, cheese, juice, cereal, peanut butter, and more. The foods we provide at our WIC locations focus on giving you protein, Vitamins A & C, calcium, and iron.
- Nutrition and health education to promote healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle for children.
- Assistance and support with breastfeeding. The WIC office “near me” provide education and assistance with the help of a certified lactation specialist.
- Referrals to other healthcare and service: medical providers for pediatric and perinatal services, community services, and more).
If you’re not sure if you will qualify for our WIC Program, find a WIC office “near me” or give us a call. Our Program is available to:
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have recently had a baby,
- Infants and
- Children who are 5 years of age or younger (including children of single fathers, grandchildren, and foster children).
Ready to get started with the NCHS WIC Program? Give us a call today at 888-477-6333 or find us at any of our 7 locations. See why our clients love NCHS. You can schedule a WIC appointment to learn more and begin your journey towards healthy lifestyles for you and your child.