NCHS Oceanside WIC (Mission Mesa)
2210 Mesa Dr.
Oceanside, CA 92054
Click For Directions
Sat: 8:00a-12:00p (1x/month)
The NCHS Oceanside WIC office has been placed to make it convenient for mothers, soon-to-be-parents, and caretakers of infants and children to receive health education, nutritional services, and much more. The Oceanside WIC office is not far from other local businesses like the San Diego Humane Society and Mission Elementary School.
Getting to the Oceanside/Mission Mesa WIC office “near me” is fairly easy, whether you live locally or have to make a quick trip on the freeway. To get to the WIC office and enjoy the benefits of our WIC Program, all you have to do is take Exit 53 off of the I-5 Freeway and follow Mission Ave to the east. Once you pass the Mesa Market, you’ll take a right onto Mesa Dr and take an immediate left into the parking lot for NCHS Oceanside WIC.
To get assistance for locating the Oceanside (Mission Mesa) WIC office or to find another location near you, give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.
WIC Program Oceanside
At NCHS, we aspire to be your number one choice when it comes to picking a “WIC office near me,” in Oceanside. Our WIC Program is designed to help mothers and caretakers during the states of pregnancy, birth, and in raising their children to be healthy. Stop by any of our WIC locations and make a WIC appointment. Give us a call and we’ll help you find a location that’s nearby.
The WIC Program in Oceanside was created to assist women during pregnancy and the years that follow. We’re driven to helping you cultivate a healthy lifestyle for yourself and your children by:
- Reducing complications during the pregnancy process.
- Promoting healthy birth outcomes.
- Preventing low birth weight babies.
- Reducing iron deficiency anemia in women, infants and children.
- Promoting and supporting breastfeeding as a primary choice for infant feeding.
- Promoting optimum development of infants and young children.
- Promoting healthy eating.
We provide the following services as part of our WIC Program in Oceanside and want to make sure that you have everything you need to keep your child healthy:
- Special checks to purchase healthy foods, rich in protein, Vitamins A & C, calcium, and/or iron.
- Nutrition and health education services to promote healthy eating and healthy children.
- Support and assistance with breastfeeding alongside certified lactation specialists.
- Referrals for other local healthcare and services.
If you’re not certain whether or not you qualify, check to see if you fit into one of the main categories of people that we provide assistance and support for. You can always give us a call to see if you can apply.
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have recently had a baby.
- Children under the age of 5: also including foster children, grandchildren, and children of single fathers.
See why NCHS is a popular choice among our patients and clients and their families. Get started with the NCHS WIC Program. Give us a call at 888-477-6333 or visit our NCHS Oceanside WIC location today!