1595 Grand Ave #102
San Marcos, CA 92078
If looking for the main NCHS San Marcos Pediatrics location go to the NCHS San Marcos Health Center listing.
Click For Directions
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Closed 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Wed: 8:30am - 1:00pm
Hours & Address
If looking for the main NCHS San Marcos Pediatrics location click here.
Our staff can be contacted at:
- (760) 798-0428
Hours of operation:
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Closed 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- Wed: 8:30am – 1:00pm
NCHS San Marcos Pediatrics at California Pediatrics is located at:
1595 Grand Ave #102, San Marcos, CA 92078
We know that quality pediatric care is incredibly important to you. You care a great deal about the health of your children and you want what’s best for them, and that includes excellent pediatric services and caring and compassionate pediatricians. Our entire staff at our Pediatrics location is committed to providing superior services with respect and kindness in every situation. If you’re looking for the best pediatric physicians, look no further than NCHS.
The staff at our pediatric clinic is here to serve your children from the time they are newborns and throughout their teen years. From well-child and sick-child exams to immunizations and more, our pediatric center offers a wide range of services to help your children live a happy, healthy life. In addition to basic services, we can also complete hearing and vision screenings, school and sports physicals, and child health and disability prevention exams. We provide exceptional dental care, assist with asthma management, aid in any concerns with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and complete childhood obesity screenings. We can also assist you with childhood obesity prevention and management services, should you need them. Whether you’re dealing with a minor illness or injury, need a simple checkup, or are facing a more serious medical condition, we can help.
Pediatrics is a must for any family with children, but it shouldn’t be difficult to find quality services with affordable rates. Thankfully, it’s not difficult to find great pediatric care because NCHS is here to serve the community. If you need more information or want to learn more about any of our services or if you want to speak with a pediatric physician, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today.
North County Health Services Medical Services
NCHS can provide you with the following services as a patient of the NCHS medical network:
- Adult Medicine – Immunizations, minor surgeries, chronic disease management, disease prevention and treatment, sports physicals, and more are available at NCHS locations, including the Loma Alta, Oceanside Health Center.
- Pediatric Care – Find pediatric care for your family within Loma Alta, Oceanside. Receive pediatric dental care, immunizations, physicals, asthma treatment, treatment for ADD/ADHD, obesity screening/prevention/management, and more.
- Dental Care – The NCHS network provides access to various dental care solutions: decay prevention sealants, routine exams, fillings, extractions, deep cleanings, and more.
- Women’s Health – Get assistance with family planning and pregnancies with women’s health centers around North County. Services include counseling, nutrition services, birthing classes, family planning, delivery privileges, and more.
- Behavioral Health – Treat and find solutions for depression, anxiety, pain management, bipolar disorder, attention deficit issues, and more at NCHS.
- Pharmacy – Professional pharmacists at the Oceanside (Loma Alta) Health Center provide discounted rates and medication refills.
- Lab & X-Ray – The NCHS healthcare network provides affordable rates for lab & X-ray procedures, exams, and more as needed at the nearby San Marcos Health Center.
- MyHealth – As a patient of North County Health Services, you can access MyHealth, a tool for emailing providers, viewing lab results, requesting medication refills, and checking on the status of referrals.
Check out all of our locations in North County to find a location that specializes in your medical needs and is at a convenient location to you.