Hours & Address
Our staff can be contacted at:
- (858) 227-0887
Hours of operation:
- Mon, Tues, Wed: 9am to 12pm & 1pm to 6pm
- Thurs: 9am to 12pm & 1pm to 3:30pm
NCHS San Marcos Behavioral Health at Cognitive Health Science Solutions is located at:
North County Health Services Medical Services
NCHS can provide you with the following services as a patient of the NCHS medical network:
- Adult Medicine – Immunizations, minor surgeries, chronic disease management, disease prevention and treatment, sports physicals, and more are available at NCHS locations, including the Loma Alta, Oceanside Health Center.
- Pediatric Care – Find pediatric care for your family within Loma Alta, Oceanside. Receive pediatric dental care, immunizations, physicals, asthma treatment, treatment for ADD/ADHD, obesity screening/prevention/management, and more.
- Dental Care – The NCHS network provides access to various dental care solutions: decay prevention sealants, routine exams, fillings, extractions, deep cleanings, and more.
- Women’s Health – Get assistance with family planning and pregnancies with women’s health centers around North County. Services include counseling, nutrition services, birthing classes, family planning, delivery privileges, and more.
- Behavioral Health – Treat and find solutions for depression, anxiety, pain management, bipolar disorder, attention deficit issues, and more at NCHS.
- Pharmacy – Professional pharmacists at the Oceanside (Loma Alta) Health Center provide discounted rates and medication refills.
- Lab & X-Ray – The NCHS healthcare network provides affordable rates for lab & X-ray procedures, exams, and more as needed at the nearby San Marcos Health Center.
- MyHealth – As a patient of North County Health Services, you can access MyHealth, a tool for emailing providers, viewing lab results, requesting medication refills, and checking on the status of referrals.
Check out all of our locations in North County to find a location that specializes in your medical needs and is at a convenient location to you.
960 W San Marcos Blvd #210
San Marcos, CA 92078
Mon, Tues, Wed: 9am to 12pm & 1pm to 6pm
Thurs: 9am to 12pm & 1pm to 3:30pm