605 Crouch St., Building C
Oceanside, CA 92054
Click For Directions
Mon - Wed 8am to 7pm
Thurs - Sat 8am to 5pm
Mon - Fri 8am to 8pm
Sat 8am to 5pm
(760) 757-3004 (FAX)
Medical Record Requests (760) 736-6714 (FAX)
Oceanside Health Center
Keeping yourself and your family in good health should be an important priority of any family, which is why we at North County Health Services aim to provide affordable health care to residents of Oceanside and beyond. We provide the best health care service in the area at an affordable rate to make it easier and more accessible for everyone.
The Oceanside health center is driven by a team of friendly and respectful professionals who want to make sure that you get the health care service that you or your family needs. Each health center in our NCHS network provides a wide range of health care services.
If you’re looking for a quality team of healthcare experts that you can rely on, give us a call or visit us at the Oceanside Health Center today. If you’re trying to find a health center that is closer to you than our Oceanside health clinic, simply give us a call and we’ll happily help you find a closer location to get health care service.
If you’re searching for a quality pediatric clinic in Oceanside, look no further than North Country Health Service’s Mission Mesa Pediatrics location in Oceanside. Our entire staff is highly trained, experienced, and passionate about serving children and helping them meet their health goals. Pediatrics in Oceanside are something we take very seriously, and we love having the opportunity to serve you and your family with our exceptional pediatric care in Oceanside.
Our experienced and compassionate team of pediatricians in Oceanside are highly educated, professional, and ready to help you and your child. No matter what type of medical issue you’re facing—big or small—or even if you just need a well-child checkup, our pediatric physicians in Oceanside are respectful, friendly, and ready to improve your child’s health. We can perform well- and sick-child exams, administer immunizations, , complete hearing and vision screenings, and perform school and sports physicals. Additionally, the staff at our Mission Mesa pediatric center in Oceanside can help with asthma management, child health and disability prevention exams, and childhood obesity screenings, prevention, and management. An NCHS pediatrician in Oceanside is committed to helping your children achieve better health and relief from any health concerns they’re facing, including ADD, ADHD, asthma, and more.
No matter how old your child is or what his or her medical needs are, pediatric care in Oceanside is accessible, affordable, and helpful. From small scrapes to a minor sickness to a major health concern, our pediatricians are ready and able to help your children heal and find relief from their ailment. Our conveniently located pediatric clinic in Oceanside is staffed with the best individuals who are passionate about health and ready to serve you and your family today. To learn more about our pediatric services, where we are located, or how we can meet your specific needs, get in touch with the NCHS pediatric physicians at Mission Mesa Pediatrics in Oceanside now.
Hours & Address
Our medical staff can be contacted at:
- (760) 736-6767 (phone)
- (760) 757-3004 (fax)
- Medical Record Requests (760) 566-1501 (fax)
- Pharmacy (760) 757-4566 (phone)
The Oceanside Health Center is open at the following hours:
- Monday through Wednesday
- 8am to 7pm
- Thursday through Saturday
- 8am to 5pm
- Quick Care:
- Monday through Friday
- 8am to 8pm
- 8am to 5pm
- Monday through Friday
- Mon-Fri: 9am to 5pm, Closed 12:30pm to 1:30pm for lunch
The Loma Alta, Oceanside healthcare center is located at:
605 Crouch St., Building C
Oceanside, CA 92054
Directions to the Oceanside Health Center from I-5 S or I-5 N:
- Take Exit 52 for Oceanside Blvd
- Turn left onto Oceanside Blvd
- Turn left onto Crouch St
- Turn left after passing the Fire Mountain Veterinary Hospital
Health Center Oceanside (Loma Alta)
The Loma Alta, Oceanside Health Center is part of the North County Health Services (NCHS) network. The Loma Alta, Oceanside health clinic specializes in adult medicine, pediatric care, and is one of the primary pharmacies within NCHS. Our network of professional medical providers have created a reliable list of health care service locations that provides premium service at affordable rates to residents of North County.
The Loma Alta, Oceanside health clinic can be found east of the San Diego Freeway. The health center is located on the corner of Apple Street and Crouch Street and north of the Fire Mountain Veterinary Hospital.
Oceanside Health Center Services
The Oceanside health clinic in Loma Alta specializes in adult medicine and pediatric care and is a primary pharmacy of the NCHS network. Learn more about the health care services provided at the Oceanside health clinic below or give us a call today if you have any questions about available health care services.
The Oceanside health center provides adult medicine services to residents and patients within our North County Health Services network. Adult medicine covers a wide range of examinations, tests, screenings, treatments, and much more. For example, you can stop in for sick visits and wellness visits, both of which help to keep you in good physical and mental health.
Patients at NCHS can get treatment for illnesses and injuries, have minor surgeries and procedures done, get screened for diabetes or other conditions, schedule regular check-ups for overall health wellness, go through family planning, get a sports physical, and much more.
Families can also visit the Oceanside health center for pediatric care to ensure that their little ones are also in good health. Our team of professional and friendly pediatricians offer many of the same services that adults can receive, including (but not limited to) getting immunizations, well-child and sick-child examinations, physicals for school and sports, screening for ADD, ADHS, obesity, and more.
The health center for Oceanside is also a primary pharmacy for the North County Health Services network. If you need prescription medication, you can visit the Oceanside clinic to get it filled. Not only that, but prescriptions filled through North County Health Services are generally going to be lower than the average cost you would pay at other healthcare centers and pharmacies.
We know how important it is to get vital prescriptions filled and we don’t want you to feel like getting or staying healthy should break the bank. Feel free to give us a call to learn more about our pharmacy or the prescriptions and prices that we offer.
North County Medical Services
North County Health Services can provide you with the following services as a patient of the NCHS medical network:
- Adult Medicine – Immunizations, minor surgeries, chronic disease management, disease prevention and treatment, sports physicals, and more are available at NCHS locations, including the Loma Alta, Oceanside Health Center.
- Pediatric Care – Find pediatric care for your family within Loma Alta, Oceanside. Receive pediatric dental care, immunizations, physicals, asthma treatment, treatment for ADD/ADHD, obesity screening/prevention/management, and more.
- Dental Care – The NCHS network provides access to various dental care solutions: decay prevention sealants, routine exams, fillings, extractions, deep cleanings, and more.
- Women’s Health – Get assistance with family planning and pregnancies with women’s health centers around North County. Services include counseling, nutrition services, birthing classes, family planning, delivery privileges, and more.
- Behavioral Health – Treat and find solutions for depression, anxiety, pain management, bipolar disorder, attention deficit issues, and more at NCHS.
- Pharmacy – Professional pharmacists at the Oceanside (Loma Alta) Health Center provide discounted rates and medication refills.
- Lab & X-Ray – The NCHS healthcare network provides affordable rates for lab & X-ray procedures, exams, and more as needed at the nearby San Marcos Health Center.
- MyHealth – As a patient of North County Health Services, you can access MyHealth, a tool for emailing providers, viewing lab results, requesting medication refills, and checking on the status of referrals.
Check out all of our locations in North County to find a location that specializes in your medical needs and is at a convenient location to you.
Find Medical Services Today
Enjoy affordable health care with the NCHS Oceanside location, featuring adult and pediatric care services as well as an on-site pharmacy. Make an appointment at our Oceanside location today. Contact us at (760) 736-6767 to schedule an appointment or learn more about the Oceanside Health Center! Find additional NCHS locations to find health care services near you.