Oceanside Dental Clinic
Are you looking for reliable, affordable, and local dental work in Oceanside? North County Health Services provides a multitude of health services and many of our healthcare clinics also provide dental work to our patients and clients. You can find all of our Oceanside dental clinic information, including our hours, address, services, and more below.
Dental care should be an important part of your regular health routine. It’s easy for most people to only consider the physical health when they think about overall wellness, but finding a reliable Oceanside dentist that you can trust can help to improve the health of you and your family.
Regular dental checkups at a dental clinic will ensure that your dental hygiene is where it should be, as poor dental hygiene can result in unwanted, sometimes permanent, consequences that could have otherwise been avoided, like tooth decay, cavities, and more.
If you have questions about dental hygiene, regular checkups, or how to schedule a visit to the Oceanside dental clinic, simply give us a call and we’ll be happy to help!
Hours & Address
We can be reached at the following numbers:
- (760) 736-6767 (phone)
- (760) 400-0402 (fax)
- Medical Records Requests (760) 566-1501 (fax)
To visit the Oceanside Dental Center, you can find us at:
2216 El Camino Real, Suites #121-122
Oceanside, CA 92054
Directions to the Oceanside Dental Center via CA-78 E.
- Take the El Camino Real/County Highway S11 Exit
- Turn left onto S El Camino Real
Our Oceanside dentist is open on the following days:
- Monday: 9am to 6pm
- Tuesday through Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Saturday: 8am to 2pm
Dental Care Oceanside
Within the North County Health Services (NCHS) medical network, you can enjoy a wide array of medical and well-being services to improve the quality of your life. Within Oceanside, our NCHS network provides you access to a professional dental clinic to provide you with all the dental care that you and your family need.
Our Oceanside Dental Center can be found at 2216 El Camino Real, Suites #121-122 in Oceanside, CA 92054, just north of CA-78 E. Our dental center is on the east side of the road, in the same parking area as Teri Cafe, Ortho Mattress, Z Vapor Room, and Rookies Sports Bar.
North County Health Services has a wide selection of medical and well-being solutions to choose from. The Oceanside location provides access to an Oceanside dentist to take care of all of your Oceanside dental care needs.
Dental Care Services Provided at Oceanside Dental
When you visit the Oceanside dental clinic, you’ll have access to a range of dental care services to help you improve and maintain your dental hygiene. Visit Oceanside, or any of our dental care locations at NCHS, to receive the following dental services:
- Routine & Hygiene Exams
- Sealants for Children (to prevent tooth decay)
- Deep Cleanings
- Fluoride Treatments
- Fillings and Extractions
- Root Canals
- Denture Fittings
- And more
Contact us today to learn more about the services provided by our Oceanside dentists and dental team! If you have any questions, we’ll be happy to answer them and help you make the decision on which dentist within our network is best suited for you.
The Importance of Dental Care
Although you might not realize it, your dental hygiene can be a precursor to the rest of your physical health. If you have good dental hygiene, you’re not only preventing bad breath, but you’re also setting up your body to help protect you against other seemingly unrelated diseases and conditions. On the other hand, if you have bad dental hygiene, it can lead to further oral complications like gum disease and increase the likelihood of more serious health conditions (such as heart attack, strokes, diabetes, and more).
Visiting your Oceanside dentist regularly will help you to improve your oral health so that you can avoid unwanted dental and physical health conditions that could have otherwise been prevented. Dental hygiene goes beyond your Oceanside dental care visit, but your oral hygienist can recommend best practices (like brushing and flossing) for you at home. If you have questions, asking your local dentist is one of the best things you can do.
Medical Services at North County Health Services
As part of the North County Health Services network, our dental center has connections with other medical facilities to provide the following services to you.
- Adult Medicine – We help adults treat and manage a variety of medical situations: minor surgeries, illnesses, injury treatments, management for chronic diseases, immunizations, diabetes screening/management, sports physicals, and more.
- Pediatric Care – Have your children taken care of by friendly staff members at various NCHS locations. We provide obesity screening/management, asthma management, ADD/ADHD treatment, dental care, sports physicals, immunizations, and more.
- Dental Care – The Mission Mesa, Oceanside location within the NCHS network is a professional, state of the art clinic. We can provide you with the highest quality routine exams, tooth decay prevention strategies, root canals, crowns and bridges, deep cleanings, extractions and fillings, and much more.
- Women’s Health – The NCHS network provides family planning solutions, nutrition services, birthing classes, delivery privileges at Tri-City Medical Center, counseling, and other well-being solutions for women all across North County.
- Behavioral Health – We help patients treat a variety of mental and behavioral conditions: stress, anxiety, pain, depression, attention deficit problems, bipolar disorders, schizophrenia, and much more.
- Pharmacy – The San Marcos and Loma Alta locations within the NCHS network are capable of replenishing prescriptions, providing discounted medication rates, and providing you with education and answers to medical questions.
- Lab & X-Ray – Utilize laboratory and X-ray services at the San Marcos Health center, where we also welcome non-insured patients at highly affordable rates: exams, labs, X-rays and other procedures are available as necessary for your medical situation.
- MyHealth – Request medication refills, check on the status of referrals, view lab results, and email health providers with MyHealth, a tool for patients within the NCHS network.
Give us a call today at (760) 400-0277 to learn more about North County Health services and to discover which location will suit your medical needs.
Schedule Your Visit Today
If you need to locate a professional Oceanside dental clinic, give us a call today at (760) 736-6767. Our Oceanside dentist is capable of treating both children and adults, making NCHS an ideal choice for individuals and families that want only the best for themselves and their children. Give us a call today!
2216 El Camino Real, Suites #121-122
Oceanside, CA 92054
Monday 9am to 6pm
Tues-Fri 8am to 5pm
Saturday 8am to 2pm