NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics
Welcome to NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics, located in Oceanside. This pediatric center is located at 2210 Mesa Drive, Suite #300, Oceanside, CA 92054.
As part of our North County Health Services health care network, NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics aims at providing affordable healthcare for children of North County San Diego families and communities. It’s important to every member on our team at Oceanside that children have access to the healthcare they need to stay healthy and overcome any present health conditions.
With our mission, we focus on improving the health status of diverse communities throughout North County San Diego by providing quality healthcare that is not only comprehensive and culturally sensitive, but also highly affordable, especially for families with children.
Hours & Address
To reach our NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics, you can contact us below with any questions that you have. We’ll be happy to help you with any questions about health care, our services, or how to better locate our NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics. Contact us today at:
- (760) 736-6767 (phone)
- (760) 966-3310 (fax)
- Medical Record Requests (760) 566-1501 (fax)
You can find NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics, located in Oceanside at:
2210 Mesa Drive, Suite #300
Oceanside, CA 92054
NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics is open the following days:
- Monday through Friday: 8am to 7pm
- Saturday: 8am to 4:30pm.
- QuickCare Hours:
- Monday through Friday: 4pm to 7pm
Directions to NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics:
- Heading east or west on 14214 San Luis Rey Mission Expy
- Turn onto Canyon Dr
- Turn left onto Mission Ave
- Turn right onto Mesa Dr
Mission Mesa Pediatrics in Oceanside
If you are looking to enhance the quality of the life for your children, the NCHS network has many options you can choose from. NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics has a team of friendly professionals who can help you with the healthcare needs of your children.
NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics is located at 2210 Mesa Drive, Suite #300 in Oceanside, CA 92054, just south of the 14214 San Luis Rey Mission Expressway, and in the same area as our Mission Mesa Women’s Health Center. This facility is located on the corner of Mission Avenue and Mesa Drive.
With this NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics facility, it’s easier than ever to get the services of friendly and professional pediatric physicians who are a part of our large NCHS network. Our healthcare professionals in our pediatrics divisions focus on treating children, keeping them in good condition, and giving you the tools to keep them healthy throughout the year.
Give us a call to learn more about our NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics services that are available to all members in our healthcare network.
NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics Services
NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics specializes in pediatric care within North County. Our professional pediatric physicians can help to treat your children in a professional and friendly manner. Whatever medical situation you are facing, our NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics care team will be able to assist you in getting the treatment, education or medication you need to help your child make a quick recovery or maintain a healthy lifestyle.
All of our quality pediatric services are available to our patients and members of the North County San Diego community at an affordable rate. We want to make it as easy as possible for your children to get the healthcare they need and deserve so that they can grow up to be healthy adults and have the skills to make healthy choices on their own.
Children will be unique to adults when it comes to their healthcare, and it is important that you involve pediatric physicians that will take their care seriously and have an in-depth understanding of the different treatments that is required. There are many diseases and medical situations that can be taken care of such as obesity and asthma, and at Mission Mesa Pediatrics we will make these a priority.
We also know that raising children can be very expensive, and we work hard to make sure our Mission Mesa Pediatrics clinic is affordable and convenient for you and your family. We are more than happy to answer any questions you have and address any concerns because when it comes to your child’s health, you will want to make confident decisions that are in the best interest of your child’s health.
You can count on us for everything from dental work to depression to sports physicals, and if there is a specific health need that you require, do not hesitate to reach out and learn more about our Oceanside pediatric center.
Professional Medical Services at NCHS
When visiting the NCHS network, you get access to a variety of professional medical services and well-being options for yourself and your family.
- Adult Medicine – The NCHS network provides you with access to a variety of adult medical solutions, including immunizations, minor surgeries, injury treatment, management for chronic disease, diabetes screening, sports physicals, and more.
- Pediatric Care – NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics is an Oceanside pediatric center within the NCHS network that puts all priorities on the well-being and recovery of your children. We provide medical solutions, such as obesity screening/management, asthma management, ADD/ADHD treatment, dental care, sports physicals, immunization, and more.
- Dental Care – With our network of dental experts, you can enjoy routine exams, tooth decay prevention sealants, root canals, crowns and bridges, extractions and fillings, deep cleanings, and more.
- Women’s Health – We help women all over North County with all of their personal needs, including family planning solutions, nutritional services, birthing classes, delivery privileges at Tri-City Medical Center, counseling, and more.
- Behavioral Health – Treat or manage mental and behavioral conditions within your or your family’s life with NCHS. We assist with anxiety, stress, pain, depression, bipolar disorder, attention deficit problems, schizophrenia, and much more.
- Pharmacy – The San Marcos and Loma Alta locations have on-site pharmacies that can be utilized by members of the NCHS network. Enjoy discounted rates, medication refills, and access to professionally trained pharmacists who can educate you on new medication and answer questions.
- Lab & X-Ray – Laboratory and X-ray services are available at the San Marcos Health Center, where we welcome non-insured patients at affordable rates. Utilize exams, labs, X-rays, and other procedures as needed for your medical situation.
- MyHealth – This is a tool for NCHS members to view personal lab results, request medication refills, check on the status of referrals, and email health providers.
Contact us today at (760) 966-3306 to learn more about Mission Mesa pediatrics and how other NCHS locations can help to improve the well-being and quality of life for you and your children.
The Benefits of Going with a Specialist
When you visit us at Mission Mesa Pediatrics, we want you to experience all of the advantages we have to offer. Our friendly professionals will provide a comfortable atmosphere and will communicate with you throughout each step of the treatment whether your child is getting a simple teeth cleaning or they have a more serious issue that demands attention such as asthma management.
If your child plays sports and needs a physical, our Mission Mesa Pediatrics can provide that. We also offer X-rays in case an injury occurs while playing. While kids love to play sports, we understand that injuries can occur and they happen when you least expect them. When you go with our pediatric physicians, you will get to enjoy the benefits of having specialists on your side that take proactive measures to help your child prevent injuries, as well as recover from them.
Another advantage of our Mission Mesa Pediatrics is that our location is convenient and our services are affordable. We look forward to being your solution for pediatric care, and we are quick to respond and schedule an appointment at your convenience.
Make an Appointment Today
The NCHS Mission Mesa Pediatrics location in Oceanside is proud to offer the best and most affordable pediatric health care services. Make an appointment at our Oceanside location today by calling us at (760) 736-6767!
Our team of pediatric professionals will be there to help you through every step of the way, no matter what medical situation you are facing — from making a recovery from a health condition to keeping your child in good health through lifestyle, diet changes, medication, and more, our team is here for you.
2210 Mesa Drive, Suite #300
Oceanside, CA 92054
Mon-Fri 7:30am to 8pm
Sat 8am to 4:30pm
Mon-Fri 4pm to 8pm
(760) 966-3310 (FAX)
Medical Record Requests (760) 736-6714 (FAX)