3220 Mission Avenue, Unit #1
Oceanside, CA 92058
Click For Directions
Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
Closed 12pm to 1pm
Medical Record Requests (760) 736-6714 (FAX)
La Mision Family Health Center
Get the best possible family health medical services with North County Health Services! Our La Mision family health clinic focuses on providing families like yours with reliable, affordable, and quality driven family health services to help keep your entire family healthy. Whether you’re looking for simple, regular check-ups to maintain good health or you want to have a trusted team of healthcare professionals right around the corner, our La Mision Family Health Center is here for you.
You can locate or contact the La Mision family health clinic with the information below. If you have any questions about our affordable family health services or need help locating the La Mision Family Health Center, simply give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.
Hours & Address
Get a hold of us at:
- (760) 736-6767 (phone)
- (760) 722-7359 (fax)
- Medical Record Requests (760) 566-1501 (fax)
The La Mision family health clinic is available during the following hours
- Monday through Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Closed Daily: 12pm to 1pm
Our La Mision family health center is located at:
3220 Mission Avenue, Unit #1
Oceanside, CA 92058
Directions to the La Mision family health clinic from 576 San Luis Rey Mission Expressway:
- Turn off the expressway onto Foussat Rd
- Turn right onto Mission Ave
- Turn right before Z Mart
Family Health Center La Mision
The North County Health Services (NCHS) network provides medical and well-being solutions to individuals and families all over North County. Our La Mision family health clinic specializes in providing medical treatment and solutions to adults and children alike.
The La Mision Family Health Center is located at 3220 Mission Avenue, Unit #1 in Oceanside, CA 92058, just south of 576 San Luis Rey Mission Expressway. Our medical center for affordable family health services is in the same plaza as Z Mart, Subie Shop Automotive Repair, and Super 8 Oceanside.
La Mision Services
Our extensive NCHS network provides a wide variety of medical services to North County. At La Mision, we specialize in family health medical services to treat adults and children while improving the quality of your family’s life.
At the La Mision family health clinic, you can get all of the adult healthcare you need. We provide an extensive list of services for adults in order to help keep you and your family healthy. Our adult medicine services include both sick visits as well as wellness visits. A few common services that we provide include:
- Treatment for illnesses and injuries, both minor and major.
- Procedures and surgeries for minor incidents.
- Management of chronic diseases to reduce pain or otherwise reduce their effects.
- Cardiovascular treatment.
- Screening and management of diabetes.
- Testing and screening for common and major diseases or other medical conditions.
- Regular check-ups to ensure that you are in good health.
- Physicals for sports.
- Shots and immunizations to keep you protected against harmful diseases.
- Family planning services.
- And more!
Contact us today at North County Health Services to learn about the extent of our adult medicine services or how we can help you and your unique medical situation. Our La Mision family health clinic is driven to helping you get and stay healthy.
On top of helping you and the adults in your family stay healthy, the La Mision family health clinic also wants your children and younger family members to get and stay healthy, too! Like our adult medicine services, we also provide similar medical services for the younger members in your family, including both sick-child and well-child exams and treatments.
- Exams for sick-child and well-child.
- Immunizations to protect your child against preventable diseases.
- Treatment and management of asthma.
- Prevention exams for child health and/or disability.
- Screenings for childhood obesity, as well as prevention and management resources.
- Screening tests for hearing and vision capabilities.
- Physicals required for most schools and sports activities.
We encourage you to give us a call at North County Health Services if you have any questions about our pediatric healthcare services. Our team is friendly and happy to be of help.
Medical Options at North County Health Services
Beyond family health services, the NCHS network provides additional medical services to members of the North County community.
- Adult Medicine – At our La Mision location, we help adults with all medical situations and needs: immunizations, illnesses, minor surgeries, injury treatments, diabetes screening/management, regular physicals, chronic disease management, and more.
- Pediatric Care – La Mision also provides specialized pediatric care including the following: asthma management, ADD/ADHD treatment, dental care, school/sports physicals, immunizations, obesity screening/management, and more.
- Dental Care – Receive professional dental care with state of the art facilities in the NCHS network: routine exams, deep cleanings, tooth decay prevention, root canals, crowns and bridges, extractions and fillings, and much more.
- Women’s Health – The NCHS network provides nutrition services, family planning, delivery privileges, birthing classes, and other well-being services to women across North County.
- Behavioral Health – With professional medical experts, we help patients treat and manage a large variety of medical situations: pain, anxiety, stress, depression, bipolar disorders, attention deficit problems, schizophrenia, and much more.
- Pharmacy – The San Marcos and Loma Alta locations within the NCHS network can provide discounts on medication, refill prescriptions, and provide education on new medication.
- Lab & X-Ray – At the San Marcos Health Center, NCHS patients can utilize labs, exams, X-rays, and other procedures. We also welcome non-insured patients with our highly affordable rates.
- MyHealth – Request medication refills, check on the status of referrals, view lab results, and email health providers with MyHealth, a tool for patients within the NCHS network.
Call us today at (760) 433-3155 to learn more about La Mision family health centers and the NCHS medical network.
Get Started Today
To get started today, give us a call at (760) 736-6767 to schedule an appointment or learn more about La Mision Family Health Center and other locations within the North County Health Services network. The NCHS La Mision location is proud to offer the best and most affordable adult and pediatric care services. Make an appointment at our La Mision location today!