Hours & Address
Getting ahold of Grand Ave Health Clinic:
- (760) 736-6767 (phone)
- (760) 736-3157 (fax)
- Medical Record Requests (760) 566-1501 (fax)
The Grand Ave Health Center is open on the following days:
- Monday: 8am to 7pm
- Tuesday: 8am to 5pm
- Wednesday: 8am to 6pm
- Thursday: 8am to 6pm
- Friday: 8am to 6pm
You can find affordable family health services with Grand Ave Health Clinic at:
727 W. San Marcos Blvd., Suite #112
San Marcos, CA 92078
Directions to NCHS Grand Ave Health Center from CA-78 E:
- Take the San Marcos Blvd Exit
- Turn right onto W San Marcos Blvd
- Make a U-turn at S Bent Ave
Grand Ave Family Health Center in San Marcos
The NCHS Grand Ave Health Center is a family health medical clinic within the NCHS network. This facility specializes in treating your entire family through a range of minor and major medical situations.
The NCHS Grand Ave Health Center is located at 727 W. San Marcos Blvd., Suite #112 in San Marcos, CA 92078, just south of CA-78 E. Our Grand Ave family health medical clinic in San Marcos is located in the same building as Sushi Huku, Norther Spirits Jazz Club, Subway, and Nutrishop.
Medical Care at Grand Ave
Our Grand Ave Health Clinic specializes primarily in adult medicine and pediatric care in order to provide your family with the best family health medical services across all of North County. We are always looking forward to providing treatments that will make you feel better and be the healthiest version of yourself.
We never gloss over your health issues or rush appointments at Grand Ave family medical because we want to ensure that we get to the root of your medical issues. Your health is our top priority and we take it seriously whether you need something as simple as a physical or want to take advantage of preventive screenings or if you have a situation that is more complicated such as minor surgeries.
Our affordable family health services are designed to be a solution for your health needs and to do so without breaking your budget. We look forward to helping our patients take proactive steps for their health as well as improve any current conditions that may ail you. You should not put off the call to a Grand Ave health center whether you have an injury or want to have a behavioral issue treated. Call today to learn more about our family medical services and how we can help you.
San Marcos Grand Ave Pediatrics
Pediatric care at Grand Ave is incredibly important for all of the families in our area. We know that you are concerned about the health and welfare of your child, and we appreciate you trusting us with their health. We would love to come beside you on your child’s journey to health and wellness by providing excellent pediatrics at Grand Ave. We offer comprehensive services to meet any and all of your child’s health needs, and we work hard to help your child meet his or her health goals, no matter how large or small they may be.
NCHS pediatricians at Grand Ave can assist you and your child with a variety of services. From well-child and sick-child exams to immunization administration, we run the gamut on comprehensive services. Our pediatric physicians in Grand Ave can also complete school and sports physicals, hearing and vision screenings, and child health and disability prevention exams, as well as childhood obesity screening, prevention, and management. We can provide asthma management assistance, help with ADD and ADHD, and more at our pediatric clinic at Grand Ave.
Our caring and kind staff is made up of highly trained and experienced individuals from administrative professionals to nurses to pediatricians, making our pediatric center in Grand Ave one of the best pediatric clinics available to our community. You will always be treated with respect in our pediatric clinic, and you can rest assured that the care you receive will be top notch and always with your child’s best interest at heart. Pediatric care at Grand Ave will always be affordable and accessible when you choose NCHS, and you will always be treated kindly as we work together to achieve your child’s health goals. To learn more about our NCHS pediatricians in Grand Ave and the services we can provide, get in touch with us today.
Medical Attention and Well-Being at NCHS
Our NCHS network has access to a number of additional medical services and options for adults and children.
- Adult Medicine – At San Marcos, we make it our priority to keep you healthy. We offer a number of treatment and medication options to help you with common medical situations: immunizations, illnesses, injury treatments, minor surgeries, diabetes screening/management, sports physicals, chronic disease management, and more.
- Pediatric Care – We are committed to making your family healthy, including all of your children. We provide services for ADD/ADHD treatment, asthma management, immunizations, sports/school physicals, dental care, obesity screening and management, and more.
- Dental Care – We have professional dental care facilities to assist with all of your dental needs: routine exams, deep cleanings, tooth decay prevention, root canals, crowns and bridges, extractions and fillings, and much more.
- Women’s Health – The NCHS network provides nutrition services, family planning, delivery privileges, birthing classes, and other well-being services to women across North County.
- Behavioral Health – With professional medical experts on our team, we help patients treat or manage a large variety of behavioral health situations: attention deficit problems, schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorders, pain, anxiety, stress, and more.
- Pharmacy – This location (San Marcos) and the Loma Alta healthcare facility provide professional pharmacy services to patients in North County. We can refill prescriptions, provide discounted rates, and give you the education you need for any new medication.
- Lab & X-Ray – At this location (San Marcos), we have access to quality lab & X-ray equipment to provide you with services as needed: utilize labs, exams, X-rays, and other procedures. Individuals without insurance are welcome to utilize our services with our affordable rates.
- MyHealth – Use this tool to request medication refills, view lab results, email health providers, and check on the status of referrals.
Give us a call at (760) 736-8810 if you have any questions about our family health center or any other location in our network.
Affordable Family Health Services
If you have a specific request for family health medical services and want to learn more about our affordable prices, you can reach out. We know that each patient will be unique in what they need and that is why our medical services are not only affordable, but they are comprehensive. Both adults and children will benefit from getting a variety of services from a family health medical clinic whether you have a more severe injury or you need a simple treatment.
Our family health medical services are here to make sure you and your loved ones are healthy today and into the future, and we welcome you to take advantage of everything from women’s health to pediatric care right away. The Grand Ave health center will be easy to reach when you have questions, the staff is responsive and friendly, and the location is convenient to find.
Make an Appointment Today
When you or someone you love has an injury, require nutrition guidance, or other care, let the friendly and experienced professionals at Grand Ave family medicine know. We will find the best solution for you so that you can enjoy your health and wellness.
The NCHS Grand Ave location is proud to offer the best and most affordable adult and pediatric care services. Make an appointment at our Grand Ave location today by calling (760) 736-8810!
727 W. San Marcos Blvd., Suite #112
San Marcos, CA 92078
Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
Closed 12pm to 1 pm
(760) 736-3157 (FAX)
Medical Record Requests (760) 736-6714 (FAX)