1130 2nd Street
Encinitas, CA 92024
Click For Directions
Mon-Thurs 8am to 6:30pm
Fri 8am to 5pm
Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
Mon: 8am to 6pm
(760) 753-7259 (FAX)
Medical Record Requests (760) 736-6714 (FAX)
Hours & Address
Contact us today at:
- (760) 736-6767 (phone)
- (760) 753-7259 (fax)
- Medical Record Requests (760) 566-1501 (fax)
The Encinitas health clinic can be found at:
1130 2nd Street
Encinitas, CA 92024
Directions to the Encinitas Health Center from I-5 N or I-5 S:
- Take Exit 42 for Encinitas Blvd
- Turn left onto Encinitas Blvd
- Turn left onto S Coast Hwy 101
- Turn right onto W D St
- Turn left onto 2nd St
The Encinitas health clinic is open at the following hours:
- Family Medicine:
- Monday through Thursday: 8am to 6:30pm
- Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Monday through Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Monday: 8am to 6pm
- Behavioral Health:
Health Center Encinitas
The Encinitas Health Center is one of many health care service locations within the NCHS network. The Encinitas health clinic specializes in affordable adult care and pediatric care services.
We are proud to provide outstanding health care services at a cost that is affordable to the community because we do not want to see anyone push through the pain or decide not get health care because they are afraid of the cost. We welcome you to reach out if you have questions about Encinitas medical center and if you want to learn more about our services, location, and what you can expect when you schedule an appointment.
Our health center can be found at 1130 2nd Street in Encinitas, CA 92024, west of I-5 on the corner of 2nd Street and West J Street. Our health care services center is located in the same plaza as Payday Loan Encinitas, Mailbox Station, and Nufaces Day Spa.
Encinitas Health Center Services
The Encinitas health and well-being provider specializes in affordable adult care , pediatric care, behavioral health and chiropractic care. We will listen to your health concerns and address them with clarity, and we always want you to feel comfortable and confident when visiting our health center. Our health center is based on trust and integrity, and that is why we provide patients with comprehensive health services that come at an affordable cost.
When you’re looking for pediatric care in Encinitas, we know it’s because you care about the health of your child. Whether you need a pediatrician to treat a minor scrape or injury or you’re seeking a pediatric clinic in Encinitas to help you take on a larger medical concern, we are here for you. Our NCHS pediatricians in Encinitas are compassionate, professional, and respectful, and they would love the opportunity to come beside you and your family on your child’s health journey.
No matter what your needs are, our pediatric physicians in Encinitas can help. We can perform both well-child and sick-child exams, and we can administer vaccinations. We can also complete school and sports physicals for children of all ages and we can perform hearing and vision screenings.
If you have a health concern about your child that you’d like to discuss with an expert in pediatrics, Encinitas pediatricians are ready to have a conversation with you to assist you in achieving your child’s health goals. From asthma management to child health and disability prevention exams, we will work with you to get to the root cause of any health concern your child is facing at our pediatric center in Encinitas. If you’re worried about your child’s weight, we can perform childhood obesity screenings and help with obesity prevention and management moving forward.
Pediatric care in Encinitas doesn’t have to be stressful to find or difficult to pay for. Our quality pediatricians at our Encinitas location offer affordable rates, compassionate service, and helpful advice when it comes to your child’s health and wellness. We are available to help you with any medical concerns you may have and we will work with you to accomplish optimal health for your child. Get in touch with us to learn more about our pediatric services and schedule an appointment for your child.
The NCHS Network
The NCHS network has access to the following medical services. Our network of affordable health care providers can provide you with any kind of medical treatment or well-being services that you need:
- Adult Medicine – Within the NCHS network, we prioritize you and your family. All services are centered around you: treatment for illnesses, injuries, minor surgeries, chronic disease management, diabetes screening and management, immunizations, sports physicals, and much more.
- Pediatric Care – Our network also prioritizes the health and well-being of your children, with services including childhood obesity screening and management, immunization, asthma management, ADD/ADHD treatment, sports physicals, dental care, and more.
- Dental Care – Keep your family’s dental health top notch with NCHS: routine exams, deep cleanings, tooth decay prevention sealants, crowns and bridges, root canals, extractions and fillings, and more.
- Women’s Health – We assist women all over North County with their personal needs, including counseling, nutritional services, birthing classes, delivery privileges at Tri-City Medical Center, and other family planning solutions.
- Behavioral Health – With licensed mental health experts at NCHS, we can help you or loved ones treat or manage anxiety, stress, attention deficit problems, bipolar disorder, depression, pain management, schizophrenia, and more.
- Chiropractic Care – We provide chiropractic services focused on the diagnosis and treatment of neuromuscular disorders, with an emphasis on treatment through manual adjustments and/or manipulation of the spine.
- Pharmacy – A few NCHS locations (San Marcos and Loma Alta) have pharmacies attached to their clinics to provide patients with discounted rates for medication refills. Each pharmacy has a professional pharmacist that can explain new medications and answer all of your questions.
- Lab & X-Ray – We provide laboratory and X-ray services on site at the San Marcos Health Center. If you do not have insurance, our rates are very affordable and include the following services and more: exams, labs, X-rays, and procedures as needed.
- MyHealth – We have an online resource for viewing personal lab results, requesting medication refills, checking on the status of referrals, and emailing medical health providers.
If you need additional service beyond what Encinitas can provide, view our list of locations or give us a call at (760) 736-6767 to learn which location is best for you!
Providing Health Care Services You Deserve
When you make an appointment at Encinitas Health Center, you will notice that we do not skip steps or gloss over your health situation. We take the time to listen and then find the right medical solution for you. The goal of our health center is to provide the community with services that you deserve at a price that is fair and affordable. Having affordable health care should not have to be a dream, and that is why we make it a reality for our patients.
Our healthcare services will help patients that currently suffer from an illness such as asthma, as well as those that simply need to get dental care. We keep our services well rounded so that you get the health care that you deserve. Trust that you do not want to put off getting injuries taken care of or schedule fewer appointments for your pregnancy to save money. Our team at Encinitas medical center will be with you throughout your particular medical situation, and you will not have to sacrifice your health or budget in the process.
Encinitas Health Center: Why Choose NCHS for Health Care Services?
At the heart of our company is a desire to serve our community. Our Encinitas Health Center and our many other locations in San Diego County and the Inland Empire are actively pursuing that desire every day, and we are achieving our goals of making a difference in the lives of our friends and neighbors by providing high-quality, affordable health care. Diversity is a big part of the Encinitas community, and we strive each and every day to keep cultural sensitivity, compassion, and understanding as the heartbeat behind our work.
We know you want the best health care for yourself and your families, and we believe that here at NCHS, that is exactly what we provide. When you have a million possibilities for dental care, pediatric care, adult medicine, and more, we believe that your best choice is NCHS. Our Encinitas Health Center is ready to serve you and your family immediately with a variety of healthcare services, so be sure to choose NCHS for your health and the health of your family.
Comprehensive Services at a Local Health Center
Located right on 2nd Street between W J Street and W K Street is NCHS’s Encinitas Health Center. The health center provides comprehensive services to every individual who enters our doors, regardless of insurance coverage or income. From acute services like cold and flu treatment to more specialized health care services like pediatric care, our Encinitas medical center provides comprehensive care for our entire community. Chiropractic care, behavioral health care, PTSD treatment, chiropractic care, and so much more are available at NCHS’s Encinitas Health Center. The local office is convenient to many neighborhoods and places of employment, and if our Encinitas Health Center doesn’t have the services you need, we can easily refer you to another nearby NCHS location so you can receive the healthcare services that are right for you.
Affordable Health Care for Everyone
Everyone in our community deserves quality healthcare that doesn’t break the bank. Our affordable healthcare services are covered by most insurance providers, and we offer significant discounts for self-pay patients. We are passionate about serving our entire diverse community, including those who have a lower income or who are underserved. Everyone deserves access to great and affordable health care, and our Encinitas Health Center provides exactly that for the local community.
Incredible Staff Members Who Are Committed to You
We know a lot of companies claim that their staff is the best, but ours really is. Our doctors, nurses, administrators, and more are passionate and caring individuals who are truly committed to your health and well-being. Each person works with integrity and your best interest in mind, and we are proud to be a place of compassionate and kind employees who selflessly serve Encinitas residents each and every day. To learn more about our affordable health care services from our amazing staff at NCHS’s Encinitas medical center, get in touch with us today.
Schedule an Appointment Today
At Encinitas Health Center, you will find that the staff is friendly and knowledgeable and ready to help you get the care that you deserve. We never gloss over the health issues because our health care services are designed to be thorough so that you can enjoy treatments at an affordable cost.
The Encinitas Health Center is an ideal location for both individuals and families looking for affordable healthcare solutions. If you or your family need health care services, give us a call today at (760) 736-6767 to schedule an appointment or learn more about the Encinitas medical center.
The NCHS Encinitas location specializes in affordable adult care and pediatric care services. Make an appointment at our Encinitas location today.