1295 Carlsbad Village Drive, Suite 100
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Click For Directions
Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
(760) 720-7204 (FAX)
Medical Record Requests (760) 736-6714 (FAX)
Family Health Center Carlsbad
We know that keeping your family healthy and happy is a major priority for you. At North County Health Services, we provide a number of affordable family health services to ensure that you can do exactly that. If you live in or near Carlsbad, our Carlsbad family health center has a wide range of medical services for the adults and children in your family.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to get treatment from our Carlsbad family health center. Not only that, but we aim at making all of our services as affordable as possible to make it accessible for as many families that need family health medical services. Whether you need treatment and management for major medical conditions or simply want to have a reliable family health medical clinic to visit for routine checkups, our Carlsbad family health center can help.
Below you’ll find the hours and address of our family health clinic. Carlsbad residents can visit or call to learn more about our family health center and the services we offer for adults and children.
Hours & Address
If you need to get a hold of our family health medical clinic, you can contact us at:
- (760) 736-6767 (phone)
- (760) 720-7204 (fax)
- Medical Record Requests (760) 566-1501 (fax)
Our affordable family health services can be found at:
1295 Carlsbad Village Drive, Suite 100
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Directions to our Carlsbad family health center via I-5.
- Take Exit 50 for Carlsbad Village Dr
- Turn right onto Carlsbad Village Dr
- Turn right towards Packard Dental
Our family health medical services are available on the following days and hours:
- Monday through Friday: 8am to 5pm
Family Health Center Carlsbad
The Carlsbad Family Health Center is an important place for many families across North County. When you need medication and treatment for your family, consider our family health clinic. Carlsbad is home to one of many locations within the North County Health Services (NCHS) network. Let us at NCHS help your family get the treatment it deserves.
Our Carlsbad Family Health Center is located at 1295 Carlsbad Village Drive, Suite 100 in Carlsbad, CA 92008, just east of I-5. Our location is in the same plaza as Packard Dental and Carlsbad Village Orthodontics, on the corner of Carlsbad Village Drive and Highland Drive.
Carlsbad Health Center Services
When you want to take care of your family, utilize a local family health clinic. Carlsbad is home to our high quality provider of family healthcare. We provide treatment for both adults and children in your family.
We provide a wide range of adult medicine and health services within our family health clinic. Carlsbad residents can enjoy and benefit from the following healthcare services through a combination of sick visits and wellness visits:
- Treatment and medication for unexpected illnesses and injuries.
- Minor procedures and surgeries.
- Management of chronic diseases.
- Treatment, management, and screening for diabetes.
- Cardiovascular treatment.
- A variety of tests and screenings for numerous medical conditions.
- Family planning services and resources.
- Physicals for sports.
- Regular checkups.
- And more!
Keeping your children healthy is also an important goal for our Carlsbad clinic. Similar to our adult medicine and healthcare services, we also provide the following for your children:
- Sick-child and well-child examinations to ensure that children are in good health.
- Management and medication for asthma.
- Immunizations to ensure that they are staying on top of the recommended immunization schedule.
- Child health and disability prevention exams (CHDP).
- Screening, prevention, and management strategies for childhood obesity.
- Screening tests for hearing and vision capabilities.
- Required physicals for school and sports.
- And more!
If you have any questions about our adult or pediatric healthcare services, simply give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. Our team is committed to helping families in the Carlsbad area get the healthcare they need and want in order to live a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their family.
Medical Services at the NCHS Network
At Carlsbad Family Health Center, we put your family first. Within the North County Health Services network, we have a wide range of services and options for you to keep your family healthy.
- Adult Medicine – At Carlsbad, it is our priority to keep you and your family healthy. We offer numerous treatments and medication options to help you with common medical situations: immunizations, illnesses, injury treatments, minor surgeries, diabetes screening/management, sports physicals, chronic disease management, and more.
- Pediatric Care – Like all of our family care centers, we prioritize making your family healthy, including all of your children. We provide pediatric services for ADD/ADHD treatment, asthma management, immunizations, sports/school physicals, dental care, obesity screening and management, and more.
- Dental Care – Our professional network of healthcare centers also has access to state of the art dental care facilities. We can help with routine exams, deep cleanings, tooth decay prevention, root canals, crowns and bridges, extractions and fillings, and much more.
- Women’s Health – Our network provides women all over the county the services they need to live a healthy life: nutrition services, family planning, delivery privileges, birthing classes, counseling, and other well-being services.
- Behavioral Health – Find treatment for stress, anxiety, pain, attention deficit, schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, and more.
- Pharmacy – The NCHS network has professional pharmacies at San Marcos and Loma Alta healthcare centers. We can refill prescriptions, provide discounted rates, and give you the education you need for any new medication.
- Lab & X-Ray – At the San Marcos center, we can provide you access to quality lab & X-ray equipment to provide you with services you need: utilize labs, exams, X-rays, and other procedures. We can help individuals without insurance, as all of our rates are very affordable.
- MyHealth – This is a tool for all NCHS patients across North County. It can be used to request medication refills, view lab results, email health providers, and check on the status of referrals.
Affordable Health and Wellness Center Right in Carlsbad
Carlsbad is a diverse area filled with people from all walks of life and with a variety of socioeconomic backgrounds. Here at NCHS, we believe that all people, no matter the level of financial security they have, should have access to affordable and quality health care. That is the heartbeat behind all of our NCHS locations, as we are passionate about serving our neighbors and communities with the best health services at our state-of-the-art health and wellness center located right in Carlsbad. We know it takes a lot of effort to get yourself or a loved one to a doctor’s appointment, and that stress is only added to when you are worried about finances, transportation, missing work, and more. We’ve created our network of health and wellness centers around the idea of affordable quality care for all, meaning that we can and will serve anyone regardless of their financial status. We will work with all patients, whether insured or self-pay, to give them access to necessary health services right in Carlsbad. We provide affordable prescriptions, laboratory services, wellness visits, healthcare screenings, and so much more.
Incredible and Compassionate Staff
Our entire staff, from receptionists to nurses to doctors and more, is committed to your health and wellness. Every person we employ is highly trained, exceptionally qualified, and extremely professional. In addition, our staff members are some of the most caring and compassionate individuals ever. They are all passionate about serving our community and helping to provide affordable quality care in each of our health and wellness centers. Each medical professional will take his or her time with you at each appointment, going over your concerns and questions until you have the answers and peace of mind that you need. We are committed not only to your health, but also to your satisfaction with the care and attention you receive at each NCHS health and wellness center.
Comprehensive Services for the Whole Family
We know it can be challenging to get your entire family taken care of, especially with having to visit multiple different offices for pediatrics, injury care, adult medicine, behavioral health, dentistry, and more. But with NCHS’s health and wellness center in Carlsbad, you can receive several of these services at just one location! If your local health and wellness center doesn’t have all of the services you need, another one of our NCHS locations is sure to have it, and it’s likely just around the corner from your current NCHS clinic. Because of our quality network of health and wellness centers across North County, we can provide the most comprehensive care for your entire family. This means that even if you have to see multiple doctors, they will all be within our network and will be able to communicate with one another and collaborate to ensure you get the best care for your physical and mental health.
Find Your Health Center Today
The NCHS Carlsbad location is proud to offer the best and most affordable adult and pediatric care services. Make an appointment at our Carlsbad location today by giving us a call at (760) 736-6767!