Located across from Lowe’s and within the County of San Diego’s North Inland LiveWell Center campus. This is why we at NCHS have chosen to put our WIC office at 649 West Mission Ave, Suite 7, Escondido, CA 92025. We want our health services for women, children, and infants to be local and accessible to mothers and families that need it.
Getting to a “WIC office near me” is easy: located near the 78 Highway, our Escondido WCS office is accessible whether you’re a couple blocks away or have to make a quick trip down the highway. All you have to do is take Exit 17C and head south onto Centre City Parkway. Take a right onto the S14, W Mission Ave. You’ll pass a Starbucks on the corner of W Mission Ave and N Quince St before you take a left into the parking lot before you pass Pep Boys Auto Parts & Service.
If you need help locating our WIC office or need to find other nearby WIC locations, give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you locate the most convenient location, as well as how to get started with our WIC Program.
WIC Program Escondido
At NCHS, we are committed to providing quality medical assistance and education to families all across the area. We’ve created the WIC Program as a way to help mothers and pregnant woman through the early stages of pregnancy through a child’s growth through childhood. If you’re looking for a “WIC office near me,” look no further than our NCHS WIC office located at 649 West Mission Ave, Suite 7 for a comprehensive range of services tailored to mothers.
The NCHS WIC Program focuses on helping women through their pregnancy and years that follow by providing you with the following:
- Reduced complications during pregnancy.
- Promotion of healthy birth outcomes & preventing low birth weight babies.
- Reduction of iron deficiency anemia in women, infants and children.
- Promotion and direct support of breastfeeding.
- Promotion of healthy eating.
- Promotion of optimum growth/development of infants and young children.
Our WIC services are available to women who are:
- Pregnant, breastfeeding, or have recently had a baby.
- Children age 5 and under (which includes foster children, grandchildren, and children of single fathers).
We provide a number of resources and services to make your life easier as you give birth and raise a child in order to help promote healthy mothers and children:
- Special checks to purchase healthy foods.
- Health education and nutrition assistance.
- Assistance and support with breastfeeding.
- Referrals for other important local healthcare and services.
Schedule your WIC appointment to get started with the NCHS WIC Program today. Visit our NCHS Escondido WIC location today or give us a call at 888-477-6333.
NCHS Escondido WIC
649 West Mission Ave
Escondido, CA 92025
(closed lunch 12:30p-2:15p)
(closed lunch 11:45a-12:45p)
Sat: 8:00a-12:00p (1x/mth)