This job is at NCHS Perris Health Center
Lead Physician – Perris, Riverside County
The Lead Physician under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer and the Health Center Manager, will ensure the provision of effective quality medical service to the patients of the Health center. The Lead Physician will be responsible for assuring clinical procedures are continually and systematically followed, patient flow is enhanced, and customer service is extended to all patients at all times.
- Board Certified or Eligible for Board Certification in primary care specialties.
- State of California license as a Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred or as required by clinic.
- Current CPR/BLS certification.
- Experience in providing medical care of undeserved populations preferred.
At NCHS, we don’t just accept difference – we embrace it! NCHS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.