This job is at NCHS Perris Health Center
Nurse Practitioner – Perris, Riverside County
The Nurse Practitioner will work under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer and Health Center Manager. The Nurse Practitioner will also collaborate with the Practice Manager, providing comprehensive medical services to patients of the Perris, North County Health Services.
- Possess the legal requirements to practice as a Registered Nurse and a certified Nurse Practitioner in California.
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience preferred.
- Possess furnishing license or must obtain within one year of employment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred or as required by health center site.
- Current CPR/BLS certification.
At NCHS, we don’t just accept difference – we embrace it! NCHS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.