Pediatric Care in North County San Diego
When your children get sick or injured, it can feel like the world comes to a halt, especially for families who are new to having children or families that experience an unusual medical situation. Our providers at North County Health Services (NCHS) are here to help you take care of your children and keep them as healthy as possible.
From minor scratches to major illnesses, each member on our pediatrics team are highly trained and very knowledgeable in pediatric care. We’re committed to providing your family with the health care they need to stay in good health. With quality pediatric care, there is no reason your child should remain sick or left untreated. Each pediatric center in our NCHS network has affordable payment options and other payment alternatives for families who may not be able to make ends meet. The wellbeing of your children is as important to us as it is to you.
Pediatric Care Services
When you visit North County Health Services for pediatric care, you will have access to a wide range of treatment options for your children. Our highly trained pediatricians can help your child feel better and back to their healthy life in no time.
Below are a few quality services that are offered at our pediatric centers:
- Well-Child and Sick-Child Exams
- Asthma Management
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD and ADHD)
- Child Health and Disability Prevention Exams (CHDP)
- Childhood Obesity Screening, Prevention and Management
- Dental Care
- Hearing and Vision Screenings
- School and Sports Physicals
NCHS Locations with Pediatric Care Available
Below you will find all the locations in the NCHS network that have pediatric physicians available for your family, including additional services that each location specializes in.
- Perris: Adult Medicine and Pediatric Care
- San Marcos: Adult Medicine, Behavioral Health, Dental, Lab and X-Ray, Pediatric Care, Pharmacy and Women’s Health
- Ramona: Adult Medicine, Pediatric Care, Dental Care and Women’s Health
- Mission Mesa: Specialization for Pediatric Care
- Oceanside: Adult Medicine, Pediatric Care and Pharmacy
- La Mision: Adult Medicine and Pediatric Care
- Encinitas: Adult Medicine, Pediatric Care and Women’s Health
- Carlsbad: Adult Medicine and Pediatric Care
To schedule an appointment or to learn more about our pediatric center, contact us today. We’re happy to answer all of your questions and help you find a local pediatrician who can meet your and your child’s medical needs. Give us a call today!