Adult Medicine San Diego
When you visit North County Health Services (NCHS), your health is our number one priority. With Board-Certified and Board-Eligible physicians, we strive every day to improve the quality of our services so that you receive only the best quality of care available.
Each of our medical facilities are patient-centered, meaning that our comprehensive list of services and specialties are centered around you. If there is ever anything we can do to improve your experience during your visit, please let us know. We are here for you and your family at NCHS.
Adult Care Services
At NCHS, we provide a wide variety of adult care services to help you and your family stay healthy. Each adult health clinic will be able to provide you with comprehensive medical services.
Check out a few of our quality services that are available to families and individuals that visit for adult care:
- Sick Visits: If you or your family is experiencing minor or major illnesses or injuries, NCHS can assist you in the diagnosis and recovery from getting sick or hurt.
- Illnesses – From the common cold to strep throat to the flu, our adult care services can provide you with quick treatment and helpful tips to get over your illness quickly.
- Injuries – While some serious injuries may require a trip to the local hospital, our NCHS adult health centers can treat minor injuries at many of our locations, including minor wounds, a head injury, and a strain or sprain. If you’re unsure of what kind of injury you’re experiencing, come to one of our nearby adult health clinics to get adult injury care.
- Minor Surgeries and Procedures – If you have been told that you need a minor surgical procedure or are having an issue that you suspect will require one, we may be able to treat it at our adult health clinic. From abscess drainage to wound repair, we can perform a number of minor procedures to help you achieve better health, wellness, and healing.
- Chronic Disease Management – Chronic diseases can wreak havoc on your health and day-to-day life. Many chronic diseases are largely preventable and some can be managed and controlled with proper lifestyle changes. Our adult care services include chronic disease management for those living with heart disease, lung disease, asthma, multiple sclerosis, and more.
- Diabetes Screening and Management – Diabetes must be managed properly in order to avoid dangerous medical situations. Our adult medicine team can perform diabetes screenings for you, as well as provide diabetes management to ensure you are healthy and thriving even while living with diabetes.
- Cardiovascular Treatment – Heart disease is a common diagnosis in our country, and it is something that must be managed and treated effectively. If you have heart disease, a history of strokes or heart attacks, or any other cardiovascular concerns, our adults care services at NCHS can help you improve your heart health and live a long and healthy life with medication, procedures, lifestyle changes, and more.
- Wide Variety of Screenings and Testing – The best way to stay healthy is to be preventative about your health. Our adult health clinics are staffed with the most amazing adult medicine doctors, and they can run a variety of tests and screen you for a number of issues to keep you healthy or get to the root of whatever problem you are facing.
- Wellness Visits: Our team at NCHS will help you to stay ahead of your health so that you will always be in the best condition possible and can avoid more severe conditions.
- Regular Check-Ups – Wellness visits are often overlooked in many adults’ lives, but they are incredibly important to ensure you stay healthy. Our adult care services include regular check-ups for you that are affordable, quick, and helpful. We provide wellness visits and regular check-ups at many of our adult health clinic locations.
- Immunizations – Even adults need immunizations sometimes. Whether you’re traveling out of the country, need to catch up on missed vaccinations from years prior, or simply wish to get a flu shot, we do adult immunizations at many of our adult health centers located all across the North County area.
- Sports Physicals – While children need sports physicals more often than adults, sometimes adults need them too, and we can help with that. You can make an appointment or simply visit a nearby NCHS adult health clinic for a walk-in sports physical and we’ll get you taken care of with a thorough exam and the proper paperwork for your athletic organization.
- Immigration and Naturalization Service – NCHS is passionate about helping immigrants check all their boxes when it comes to establishing residency and citizenship in the US, and that includes our immigration and naturalization adult care services.
- Family Planning – Whether you’re hoping to conceive or would like to avoid getting pregnant, our family planning services are available at a few of our adult medicine clinics around North County.
North County Health Services provides the above services and more for the treatment of adult conditions. If you are facing an injury, illness or any other medical situation, give us a call today and we will help you determine what services you and your family may need.
The Importance of Regular Adult Care Visits
Having a healthcare professional designated as your “primary healthcare provider” is really important, especially as we continue to age. Regular doctor visits and check-ups are a big part of growing up and staying healthy.
For many people as regular check-ups can easily be forgotten about or put to the side in favor of other obligations. At this point, it’s up to each individual to seek out the medical adult care that is necessary to live a long, happy and healthy life.
There’s many reasons to seeking out adult care, but the benefits will differ from individual to individual, as we’re all unique and have different challenges. Whether you’re looking to get yourself out of a bad health condition, want to make sure that you maintain good health for decades to come, or want to take your personal health to the next level, NCHS is here to help.
By combining regular adult care visits and adult medicine, personalized specifically for you, allows you to get into and stay in good shape. Once you make it a habit of visiting the healthcare center regularly, it becomes easier to stay healthy, because you’ll have healthcare professionals on your side.
Our physicians will help keep an eye on your health and advise you in the best ways to stay at the top of your health. Contact us to learn more about our adult care services and adult medicine!
NCHS Locations that Provide Adult Medicine
With eight locations providing adult care, we’re here for you. Check out the following locations that provide adult care and find the closest to you.
- Perris: Adult Medicine and Pediatric Care
- San Marcos: Adult Medicine, Behavioral Health, Dental, Lab and X-Ray, Pediatric Care, Pharmacy Services, and Women’s Health
- Ramona: Adult Medicine, Pediatric Care, Dental Care, and Women’s Health Care Services
- Carlsbad: Adult Medicine, Pediatric Care, Dental Care, Women’s Health, Behavioral Health, Pharmacy, and Lab & X-Ray
- Encinitas: Adult Medicine, Women’s Health, and Pediatric Care
- Oceanside (Loma Alta): Adult Medicine, Pediatric Care, and Pharmacy
- La Mision: Adult Medicine and Pediatric Care
We have chosen these locations to help serve the North County San Diego community. From individuals to families to businesses, our adult care services are structured around you. We want you to feel healthy in your own body and to feel confident that you’re making the right choices as you take care of yourself.
All of our adult care services will put you in touch with one of our healthcare professionals at any adult health center within our network. If you have questions or concerns, this is a perfect time to ask! Our medical experts will be able to advise you on the best adult care strategies so that you can stay healthy at any age.
Contact us today to learn more about our services. We offer medical visits as low as $40*, including exams, labs-, x-rays and procedures as needed. Give us a call to more about adult medicine offered at NCHS. We’ll be happy to help you locate the most convenient adult health clinic within our NCHS network.