Ready to make an impact? Join our Volunteer Team.
NCHS is looking for members of our community who want to make a difference by helping people in our community live better. Fall 2018 volunteer and internship opportunities are open. Choose an opportunity and indicate your preference on your volunteer or internship application. Due to high demand of volunteer, internship, and clinical rotation opportunities please allow for up to one business week to receive an inquiry response. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for volunteer and internship positions. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with NCHS.
Please send application or questions about opportunities to Janet Arvizu, Volunteer and Internship Coordinator at email@example.com or (760) 736-8746
Volunteer Program Requirements & FAQs
1. What are NCHS’ Volunteer Program Requirements?
Anyone 16 years old and over may apply to NCHS’ Volunteer Program. Most volunteer assignments require a 3 month commitment with a TB test and Background Check.
2. What are the steps to become a volunteer at NCHS?
3. Will NCHS provide a letter of completion at the end of my volunteer commitment?
Yes, NCHS will provide a letter of completion upon request.
4. Can I fulfill community services hours through volunteering at NCHS?
School related community service hours are accepted. NCHS does not accept any court related community service.
5. Who should I contact to volunteer at NCHS?
For more information about volunteer opportunities or to send an application please contact Janet Osorio, Volunteer and Internship Coordinator at (760) 736-8746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Who should I contact for questions regarding student clinical placement, clinical rotations, or how to shadow a provider?
For more information please send information about your inquiry directly to email@example.com. **Due to high demand in clinical internships, NCHS is limited to accepting students from select Southern California universities only. Please inquire for more information.