North County Health Services strives to provide an environment that employees enjoy and can demonstrate their knowledge and commitment to patient and customer service.
This is evidenced by the recognition and awards that North County Health Services has received.
- 2019 Named Impact Business of the Year by the North San Diego Business Chamber
- 2019 Received Health Care Communicators of San Diego 2019 Finest Awards for Special Events and Special Publications
- 2019 Received the HRSA Award of Excellence for outstanding clinical outcomes
- 2018 Received Health Care Communicators of San Diego 2018 Finest Awards for Promotion of a Single-Day Event and Special Publications
- 2018 Honored as the 2018 Non-Profit of the Year by the Perris Valley Chamber of Commerce
- 2017 NCHS received Health Care Communicators of San Diego 2017 Finest Awards for Special Events, Publications, Collateral and Design
- 2016 NCHS awarded the Peter Barron Stark Companies Award for Workplace Excellence
- 2015 NCHS was recognized as Primary Care Partner of the Year for 2014 by the American Cancer Society
- 2014 Named one of the Top Workplaces 2014 by UT San Diego
- 2014 Health & Human Services (HHS) Clinical Quality Improvers Award
- 2014 Health & Human Services (HHS) Health Center Quality Leaders Award
- 2014 Health & Human Services (HHS) National Quality Leaders Award
- 2014 Became the first community health center to receive a partnership with Live Well San Diego.
- 2013 Named one of the Top Workplaces 2013 by UT San Diego
- 2012 NCHS earns national recognition for Patient-Centered Care
- 2009 Honored for Outstanding Contribution to the economic development of San Diego North by the North San Diego Economic Development Corporation
- 2009 Honored by Tri-City Medical Center’s 1st annual “Harvesting Unity” award for promoting diversity and inclusion in the community or workplace
- 2007 Nominee for 12th Annual Multicultural Heritage Awards (nominated by employees)
- 2003 Certification of Recognition for Best Overall Work-Life Policies
- 2003 Finalist Workplace Excellence (nominated by employees)
- 2001 Finalist Workplace Excellence (nominated by employees)
- 1999 Best Overall Work-Life Policies for Organizations with 50-500 Employees North County Health Services recognizes that its success is based on its employees. Therefore, North County Health Services recognizes employees in numerous ways, including: Super Star, Employee of the Year, newsletter profiles, and anniversary recognition.
NCHS is proud to announce that we have achieved the highest level Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition from the NCQA for all primary care health centers.