Help to support our mission to improve the health status of our diverse communities by providing quality healthcare that is comprehensive, affordable, and culturally sensitive.
Support the Mission Mesa Women’s Health Center Capital Campaign
The NCHS Mission Mesa Women’s Health Center provides vital services to women of all ages, but primarily the working poor and underserved women in need of comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology clinical care, nutrition and health education services. The current facility is cramped and not conducive to an efficient work environment or a positive patient experience. Click the image below to read more about how you can help connect children to a healthier future:
“Communities and countries and, ultimately the world, are only as strong as the health of their women”
– Michelle Obama
PAVE THE WAY! Buy A Brick Campaign
Help us to pave-the-way for our patients at the newly renovated NCHS Mission Mesa Women’s Health Center in Oceanside. These engraved bricks will be placed in the entry of our new facility and will welcome our patients with your personal message.
Become a member of our Giving Club and know that each month you’re helping create a healthier community!
- Your donation of just $10 per month will pay for two patients’ annual Medical Exams, including lab tests, x-rays and basic procedures.
- A donation of $25 per month will provide five school-age children with hearing and vision screening.
- A $60 per month donation will provide thirty-six patients with a needed course of antibiotics.
- With a monthly commitment of $100 per month, you will provide acute care visits for ten patients in need.
- Or, make a one-time donation of any amount. It is all desperately needed and greatly appreciated!
Contact us for more information.