Help to support our mission to improve the health status of our diverse communities by providing quality healthcare that is comprehensive, affordable, and culturally sensitive.
Support the NCHS Ramona Health Center Capital Campaign – A Healthier Future for Ramona
North County Health Services has been unwavering in its commitment to serving Ramona’s healthcare needs for more than 40 years. Our current health center is difficult to get to and the building’s space is inadequate for the needs of a growing patient population. But we now have an exciting opportunity to create a permanent state-of-the-art facility with enough space to meet our patients’ needs and the accessibility to welcome more Ramona residents than ever before. Click the image below to read more about how you can help create a healthier future for Ramona:
“Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.”
Become a member of the President’s Circle and know that you’re helping create a healthier community!
To become a member, please click here.
President’s Circle Funding Priorities
- President’s Circle Funding PrioritiesFunding prescription costs for patients who cannot afford them
- Innovative programs promoting nutrition, parenting, childbirth education, and behavioral health
- Essential medical equipment in need of being updated or replaced
- Preventative care programs focused on the reduction of diabetes, obesity, and hypertension
- Well-baby examinations, immunizations, school physicals, and pediatric dental screenings
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”
– Winston Churchill
Contact us for more information.