Hours & Address
Ramona Health Center is open at the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8am-5pm
- Saturday: 8am-12pm
Contact the Ramona health clinic at:
- (760) 736-6767 (phone)
- (760) 789-3152 (fax)
- Medical Record Requests (760) 566-1501 (fax)
Our location can be found at:
217 Earlham Street
Ramona, CA 92065
Getting to the Ramona Health Center from Main Street or Julian Road:
- Head northeast on Main St
- Continue onto Julian Rd
- Turn left onto Earlham St
- Head west on Julian Rd
- Turn right onto Earlham St
Health Center Ramona
At the Ramona Health Center, we make it easy for you to make health and well-being a priority in your life. As a health center within the NCHS network, we provide affordable health care to individuals and families all over North County. View our health care service locations throughout the county and surrounding areas.
The Ramona health clinic can be found at 217 Earlham Street in Ramona, CA 92065, just north of Main Street and east of the Ramona Municipal Water District.
Ramona Health Care Clinic Services
NCHS Network Medical Services
As the North County leader of medical and well-being services, we provide the community with a variety of options to improve the quality of their health. Preview all of our locations within the network to see which location is closest to you.
- Adult Medicine – Comprehensive patient services catered to your medical situation include the following: treatment for illnesses, injuries, minor surgeries, management for chronic disease and diabetes, immunizations, physicals, and more.
- Pediatric Care – Receive pediatric care, including services for dental care, immunizations, physicals, treatment for asthma, ADD/ADHD treatment, obesity screening and prevention, and more.
- Dental Care – Tooth decay prevention sealants, routine exams, deep cleanings, fillings, extractions, and more are available in our dental care facilities.
- Women’s Health – We offer assistance for families going through a pregnancy, including counseling, nutritional services, birthing classes, family planning, and delivery privileges.
- Behavioral Health – We can provide access to mental health experts to assist with depression, anxiety, pain management, attention deficit issues, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and more.
- Pharmacy – Professional pharmacists at the Oceanside (Loma Alta) Health Center provide discounted rates and medication refills.
- Lab & X-Ray – Affordable rates for lab & X-ray procedures, exams, and more as needed can be found at the San Marcos Health Center.
- MyHealth – This is a great patient resource for emailing providers, viewing lab results, checking the status of referrals, and requesting medication refills.
If the health care service you need is not available at the Ramona Health Center, give us a call and we can direct you to the closest service provider who can help you out. We are more than happy to be a resource for you as you find the healthcare solution that is right for you and your family.
Take Proactive Measure for Your Health
We encourage patients to visit our Ramona medical center when you want to take proactive measures for your health. If you currently have a health issue that you have been ignoring because you are afraid of the cost, trust that we provide affordable health care and will find the best solution for you. You should never have to push through the pain or deal with an illness because of cost, and we are here to get your health back on track so that you do not do more damage to your body.
However, you do not have to be sick or injured to make an appointment at our health center. Taking proactive measures for your family such as getting preventative screenings and learning the best methods of prevention will help you stay strong and healthy, and you will have peace of mind knowing that you are taking advantage of health care services that are designed to prevent disease and illness.
Managing your health is also a part of our health care services that we are proud of because we know that asthma, diabetes, pregnancy, and other health conditions will require attention and care. Let our experts help you take proactive measures for your health so that you save money, time, and feel your best when you visit Ramona Health Center.
Affordable Health Care that is a Top Choice
We are dedicated to providing our patients with affordable health care that is reliable and thorough. We never gloss over your injuries or illnesses, and our health center is conveniently located. At Ramona medical center we put our patients first and look forward to providing the community with access to health care services that will help adults and children. When you visit our health center, you will notice the difference we make from the first phone call until the final payment.
Receive Medical Care Today
Whether you have a current injury or health issue that you need to be addressed, or you want to learn more about Ramona Health Center, we welcome you to reach out and discover the difference that having access to affordable and specialized care can have on your family. Your dental and medical health is our top priority and this is one call that you do not want to put off.
Receive medical care today with the Ramona health clinic. Give us a call today at (760) 736-6767 to learn more about our center or to schedule an appointment. Same-day appointments are available at a first-come, first-served basis. More health care locations can be found here.
217 Earlham Street
Ramona, CA 92065
Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
(760) 789-3152 (FAX)
Medical Record Requests (760) 736-6714 (FAX)