Adult Medicine North County San Diego
When you visit North County Health Services (NCHS), your health is our number one priority. With Board-Certified and Board-Eligible physicians, we strive every day to improve the quality of our services so that you receive only the best quality of care available.
Each of our medical facilities are patient-centered, meaning that our comprehensive list of services and specialties are centered around you. If there is ever anything we can do to improve your experience during your visit, please let us know. We are here for you and your family at NCHS.
Adult Care Services
At NCHS, we provide a wide variety of adult care services to help you and your family stay healthy. Each adult health clinic will be able to provide you with comprehensive medical services.
Check out a few of our quality services that are available to families and individuals that visit for adult care:
- Sick Visits: If you or your family is experiencing minor or major illnesses or injuries, NCHS can assist you in the diagnosis and recovery from getting sick or hurt.
- Illnesses and Injuries
- Minor Surgeries and Procedures
- Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetes Screening and Management
- Cardiovascular Treatment
- Wide Variety of Screenings and Testing
- Wellness Visits: Our team at NCHS will help you to stay ahead of your health so that you will always be in the best condition possible and can avoid more severe conditions.
- Regular Check-Ups
- Sports Physicals
- Immigration and Naturalization Service
- Family Planning
North County Health Services provides the above services and more for treatment of adult conditions. If you are facing an injury, illness or any other medical situation, give us a call today and we will help you determine what services you and your family may need.
NCHS Locations that Provide Adult Medicine
With eight locations providing adult care, we’re here for you. Check out the following locations that provide adult care and find the closest to you.
- Perris: Adult Medicine and Pediatric Care
- San Marcos: Adult Medicine, Behavioral Health, Dental, Lab and X-Ray, Pediatric Care, Pharmacy Services, and Women’s Health
- Ramona: Adult Medicine, Pediatric Care, Dental Care, and Women’s Health Care Services
- Carlsbad: Adult Medicine, Pediatric Care, Dental Care, Women’s Health, Behavioral Health, Pharmacy, and Lab & X-Ray
- Encinitas: Adult Medicine, Women’s Health, and Pediatric Care
- Oceanside (Loma Alta): Adult Medicine, Pediatric Care, and Pharmacy
- La Mision: Adult Medicine and Pediatric Care
- San Marcos (Grand Ave): Adult Medicine and Pediatric Care
Contact us today to learn more about our services. We offer medical visits as low as $40*, including exams, labs-, x-rays and procedures as needed. Give us a call to more about adult medicine offered at NCHS.