Adult Medicine San Diego
When you visit North County Health Services (NCHS), your health is our number one priority. With Board-Certified and Board-Eligible physicians, we strive every day to improve the quality of our services so that you receive only the best quality of care available.
Each of our medical facilities are patient-centered, meaning that our comprehensive list of services and specialties are centered around you. If there is ever anything we can do to improve your experience during your visit, please let us know. We are here for you and your family at NCHS.
Adult Care Services
At NCHS, we provide a wide variety of adult care services to help you and your family stay healthy. Each adult health clinic will be able to provide you with comprehensive medical services.
Check out a few of our quality services that are available to families and individuals that visit for adult care:
- Sick Visits: If you or your family is experiencing minor or major illnesses or injuries, NCHS can assist you in the diagnosis and recovery from getting sick or hurt.
- Wellness Visits: Our team at NCHS will help you to stay ahead of your health so that you will always be in the best condition possible and can avoid more severe conditions.
North County Health Services provides the above services and more for treatment of adult conditions. If you are facing an injury, illness or any other medical situation, give us a call today and we will help you determine what services you and your family may need.
The Importance of Regular Adult Care Visits
Having a healthcare professional designated as your “primary healthcare provider” is really important, especially as we continue to age. Regular doctor visits and check-ups are a big part of growing up and staying healthy.
For many people as regular check-ups can easily be forgotten about or put to the side in favor of other obligations. At this point, it’s up to each individual to seek out the medical adult care that is necessary to live a long, happy and healthy life.
There’s many reasons to seeking out adult care, but the benefits will differ from individual to individual, as we’re all unique and have different challenges. Whether you’re looking to get yourself out of a bad health condition, want to make sure that you maintain good health for decades to come, or want to take your personal health to the next level, NCHS is here to help.
By combining regular adult care visits and adult medicine, personalized specifically for you, allows you to get into and stay in good shape. Once you make it a habit of visiting the healthcare center regularly, it becomes easier to stay healthy, because you’ll have healthcare professionals on your side.
Our physicians will help keep an eye on your health and advise you in the best ways to stay at the top of your health. Contact us to learn more about our adult care services and adult medicine!
NCHS Locations that Provide Adult Medicine
With eight locations providing adult care, we’re here for you. Check out the following locations that provide adult care and find the closest to you.
- Perris: Adult Medicine and Pediatric Care
- San Marcos: Adult Medicine, Behavioral Health, Dental, Lab and X-Ray, Pediatric Care, Pharmacy Services, and Women’s Health
- Ramona: Adult Medicine, Pediatric Care, Dental Care, and Women’s Health Care Services
- Carlsbad: Adult Medicine, Pediatric Care, Dental Care, Women’s Health, Behavioral Health, Pharmacy, and Lab & X-Ray
- Encinitas: Adult Medicine, Women’s Health, and Pediatric Care
- Oceanside (Loma Alta): Adult Medicine, Pediatric Care, and Pharmacy
- La Mision: Adult Medicine and Pediatric Care
- San Marcos (Grand Ave): Adult Medicine and Pediatric Care
We have chosen these locations to help serve the North County San Diego community. From individuals to families to businesses, our adult care services are structured around you. We want you to feel healthy in your own body and to feel confident that you’re making the right choices as you take care of yourself.
All of our adult care services will put you in touch with one of our healthcare professionals at any adult health center within our network. If you have questions or concerns, this is a perfect time to ask! Our medical experts will be able to advise you on the best adult care strategies so that you can stay healthy at any age.
Contact us today to learn more about our services. We offer medical visits as low as $40*, including exams, labs-, x-rays and procedures as needed. Give us a call to more about adult medicine offered at NCHS. We’ll be happy to help you locate the most convenient adult health clinic within our NCHS network.