- Health Services
- About NCHS
- What's New
- Programs & Outreach
- Health Education
- Community Outreach
- Healthy Families / Medi-Cal Application Assistance
- Mobile Clinic
- WIC Food Supplement Program
- NCHS Resource Center
- HIV/AIDS Community Case Management
- Ways To Give
Board of Directors:
North County Health Services (NCHS) is a private, not-for-profit corporation that is run by a Board of Directors. Every nonprofit organization is operated for the benefit of some group of persons. For North County Health Services those intended beneficiaries are our patient clients in the communities we serve. The Board of North County Health Services is charged with making decisions affecting the organization related to finance, policy and program management.
The leadership team at NCHS, called the Corporate Executive Team (CET), practices the philosophy of participatory management. The CET also believes in promoting leadership from within in order to better achieve the organization's mission, vision and values as well as key initiatives handed down by the Board of Directors.
In 2011, the Leadership Team implemented an initiative called "Building Great Relationships" (BGR). The intent of this initiative is to make the process of building great relationships engrained within the fabric of the organization, at all levels of staff. This initiative speaks not only to quality of care, but customer service and accountability.
Under the CET, the health center director or business manager is responsible for implementing and maintaining policies and procedures to support the provision of medical care and quality assurance at his/her clinic. To reinforce this, a Corporate Code of Conduct and the principles of BGR are provided to all staff and volunteers upon entering service with NCHS that outlines expectations in work performance, ethics and customer service.
Board of Directors
- Maria Constantina "Costy" Rodriguez - Director
- Sheila Brown, RN, MBA, FACHE - Vice-Chairperson
- Andrew Rinde - Secretary
- Diane Seaberg, JD - Director
- Adriana Andres-Paulson - Director
- Andrés R. Martín - Director
- Clyde H. "Bud" Beck, Jr. M.D. - Chairperson
- Walt Steffen, MSW, LCSW - Director
- Carl Pinkard, QRPC - Treasurer
- Linda Strand - Director
- Donald Stump, M.A. - Director
- Lauren Abrams - Director
- Christine Marsicano - Director