The HIV Case Management Program at NCHS is here to provide the community with free HIV testing and counseling to anyone living with HIV/AIDS. The HIV Case Management Program can also provide supportive services to NCHS patients.
Case Management Services:
- HIV testing and counseling
- HIV education and prevention
- ADAP enrollment
- Ryan White enrollment
- OA-HIPP enrollment
- Short-term counseling
- Assistance with applying for benefits
- Coordination with primary and dental care appointments
- Bilingual staff (Spanish/English)
For more information about any of these supportive services or how you can get a free, confidential HIV test, please call 760-736-6725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for news and important updates!